DEAR HEART is designed to help YOU change YOUR life and the lives of others for the better. WE OFFER THE MOST UNIQUE ONLINE DIARY (Write in Your Heart) where you can write anonymously in your heart, i.e., to write Dear Heart instead of Dear Diary to express your problems, heartache, etc., as well as your desires. You will find unique and spiritual ways of helping to change your life AND GET WHAT YOU WANT by what you think, and do, and WRITE. You will also have the opportunity to share your thoughts, feelings, beliefs, writings (poems, excerpts from your novels or short stories or experiences), etc. in other forums where you can use your name, credentials, and/or other information if you desire. Your heart is the key to changing whatever you want to change or accomplish. As a DEAR HEART Member, you will learn how to change your life and reach your goals and have many Members contribute to your goals AND pray for you! You will also have the opportunity to earn income, prizes, certifications, recognition, become Group Leaders, enter contests (including writing songs, representing DEAR HEART, etc.) and much more while you are making your dreams come true!
Become a Member and encourage your family and friends to join the newest, most progressive, avant-garde way to reach your goals and be all that YOU can be!!!
Introduction to DEAR HEART
Write in Your Heart and Change Your Life with DEAR HEART. Writing what’s in your heart on our Platform and using certain principles and teachings with prayers and support from our Members can be the vehicle to help you reach certain goals.
The DEAR HEART Principles
It has long been told that the ‘writing down’ of problems, feelings and/or goals can have and have had a powerful effect upon people and their individual situations. With DEAR HEART, the barrier(s) in your life can be removed; your needs and desires can materialize:
D-define your goal(s) in writing
E-erase the negative in your heart
A-accentuate the positive in your heart
R-remember to honor your Almighty God and your Savior Jesus
H-help and pray for others along the way
E-encourage self and others with positive reinforcement
A-act upon your goals and the needs of the world
R-respect everyone always and judge no one
T-talk the talk and walk the walk of love
DEAR HEART can be an instrument of power that can not only help you to change, but it can also be a vehicle that can help change other people and situations and the World. Unbeknownst to many, thoughts are things—things that impact just as powerfully as actions. When you write down your thoughts, you can empower your very own ability to create and connect the spiritual world to the physical world, which can bring about manifestations; when you, then, pray about what you have written, you can electrify it, i.e., add more power to the creation process.
In addition, when others pray for you, an answer to your need(s) is multiplied astronomically and their prayers (as well as yours) are recorded upon the universal records, which comprise every thought, emotion, action, etc. since time began. These records, i.e., the Akashic Records, are a testament to how every thought, feeling, intent, and action, etc., impact and cause individual and world change.
Every thought and every action have a direct impact upon a person as well as others and the world; therefore, when you think positive or when you pray and others pray for you or offer encouragement, it can bring about a change for the better. Also, every negative or evil thought or evil action impacts also but not for the better and sometimes for the worst. Believe it or not, many things that happen in a person’s life and in the world happen the way they happen because of the thoughts as well as actions of individuals. This is a teaching that is not in the mainstream, but one day, a multitude of people will learn and accept the truth about the power of thoughts.
DEAR HEART encourages everyone to at least consider the possibility that all thought and all words and all actions can affect and/or effect the individual self as well as the lives of other people and the world itself. What you think, say, feel, believe, etc., can help create you and create others and create the world. Once you open yourself to the possibility of this realm of thought and belief, the realization of it can begin manifesting change in your life.
You have the opportunity here at DEAR HEART to be a part of the most Avant-garde, progressive teaching and community for positive change within yourself and others and upon the earth; you can make a difference; you can personally create change in yourself and the world.
DEAR HEART is a platform designed to give YOU the opportunity to express your emotions, and problems such as anxieties or concerns or wrongs to help release burdens or stresses that may be plaguing you. The Utility of DEAR HEART will give you a vehicle to unload the constraints of your guilt, or remorse, or heartache, hurt, problems, such as:
- Are you being bullied?
- Have you wronged someone?
- Is something weighing heavily upon your heart?
- Do you need to blow off steam?
- Do you have revenge in your heart?
- Are you being mistreated on your job or within your home?
- Do you hate someone or are you judging someone?
- Does it seem as if you have bad luck?
- Are your finances out of control?
- Are you lonely or depressed?
- Do you find yourself losing your temper?
- Are you stuck in a rut or unhappy?
- Does your life seem out of control?
- Are you living a sullied life?
- Are you longing to share your out-of-the-mainstream beliefs
- Are you longing to tell others about some strange experience?
- Are you losing faith or want to believe in God?
- Are you guilt ridden because of something you did or are doing?
- Are you haunted because of something in your past?
- Are you being driven by something that torments you?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by a feeling: hate, distrust, loneliness, burnout, etc?
- Are you experiencing something traumatic?
- Are you frustrated about the economy, crime and punishment, or society?
- Are you angry with someone and need to release that anger?
- Are you feeling the need to tell someone off?
- Are you feeling compelled to get something off your chest?
- Are you searching for something?
Likewise, DEAR HEART is also a platform to give YOU the opportunity to achieve your desires, hopes, dreams, goals, aspirations, and ideals:
- Do you want a job or a better job?
- Do you want a house?
- Do you long for that special person to share your life?
- Do you want to improve your finances?
- Do you long for success or fame?
- Do you want something that seems to be out of reach?
- Do you desire a major life change?
- Do you want to live a better lifestyle?
- Do you want to share your joy or spirituality with others?
- Do you want to encourage others or give others hope?
- Do you want to share something/a school of thought with many people?
- Do you want money or to be debt free?
- Do you want your dreams to come true?
- Do you want that special person just for you?
- Do you want that special job just right for you?
- Do you want certain friendships?
- Do you want to make things happen?
- Do you want to feel in control?
- Do you want a more fulfilled life?
The DEAR HEART Utility
HOW CAN DEAR HEART HELP YOU AND BRING ABOUT CHANGE:
W…The process of change begins the moment you WRITE down what is in your heart.
R…Whatever is in your heart that is longing for change needs to be REWRITTEN.
I… Then IGNITE what you have rewritten with verbal words and prayers.
T…A TRANSFORMATION will first affect your spirit and then your thinking and perception.
E…EVERYTHING will then begin to be guided by the forces that bring things to fruition.
Being a part of the DEAR HEART community means being part of a community offering help and potential solutions—solutions to trapped emotions, desires, and feelings. Once you release some of your emotions and desires, you will have the opportunity to not only receive a powerful source of help from writing down what’s in your heart, but you will also have the added benefits from DEAR HEART and its Members to include having a supportive ‘ear,’ prayers, and receiving ‘food for thought’ from DEAR HEART Members. Sources of support may come from any Member, i.e., a caring person or a trained/experienced professional (in a specific area), who can share a viewpoint or a related experience or teaching, etc.
How Does ‘DEAR HEART’ Work?
First, let me share with you just how powerful words—which are things—are, and how powerful they can be; and to take this statement even further, thoughts are things, and are powerful, and, when written, can become more powerful.
Also, there is an intrinsic connection to the esoteric relationship between the body and the mind and spirit in each person. The relationship is not known nor understood in the mainstream of society, but it is a reality and known by many who are advanced in the ancient teachings of metaphysics and the realm of spiritual teachings.
This forum is not meant to delve into those teachings. That will be left up to you, if you desire to learn more about them. We, will, however, give you an overview of the basics of how certain things and practices can or could affect your life and its path.
Do you know that even the moon and the sun and the stars and the ocean have a direct bearing upon your life and your moods and your feelings? They certainly do. Do you know that your thoughts and words can create changes in your body and mind and your life? They certainly can. Do you know that the inner you is so powerful that ‘it’ can create the material from the spiritual? Do you know that hating or judging others could cause health problems or many other problems?
There are many more such questions that could be asked to prod what you know or do not know as well as your beliefs. Again, this is not the forum to explore many of the teachings or the many mysteries that exist that have a direct bearing upon your life; however, DEAR HEART will ‘open the door’ to some teachings that are not in the mainstream that can be very helpful to you as you endeavor to change your life.
DEAR HEART can help you change your life by changing how you use your thoughts and words. For eons, it has been taught and shown how your feelings and emotions—some of which are hidden under layers of experiences—can stunt you from reaching your full potential or obtaining your desires.
Many people are in therapy today because of unresolved feelings and issues in their lives; the hurt or guilt or pain smothers them. Failing to attain goals or a feeling of unhappiness can cause much grief and anxiety in one’s life. Does this sound familiar to you?
Have you ever read some of the powerful things in the Bible that bespeaks of words (that come from the heart)? There are many. Although, again, this forum is not meant to delve into many of the teachings, it is, however, meant to give guidance into certain things that can have a bearing upon your life; therefore, we shall mention a few of the (many) things mentioned in the Bible about words and how powerful they can be:
But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this defiles a person.
But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth. (Being mindful, again, that such comes from the heart).
Gracious words are like honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body. (Being mindful, again, that such comes from the heart).
Read these teachings carefully for they are teaching each one of us something very powerful. Words have power whether thought, written or spoken. Thoughts influence your heart and your heart influences your words and your words and thoughts influence your life (and others).
Briefly, let us see what the relationship is to words and feelings and emotions. Generally, people have readily seen how feelings and emotions have transpired into words, i.e., when a person is angry, he or she might yell, or say something foul. When a person is happy, that person might smile more or say something nice to someone/a stranger or express love more often.
Also, words affect one’s feelings and emotions. What one person says to another can elicit happiness, anger, embarrassment, etc. from another. This we know from experience; however, what is not customarily known or understood is that the words we speak or write to others affect us (the speakers) more so. An immediate connection is made between the words and the person’s heart; just as the words you speak or write affect the person to whom you speak, they affect you. This fact is important as we attempt to help you make vital changes in your life. The connections, once understood, can take on a very powerful role in your life.
Again, let us highlight that thoughts and words are things. They are as real as anything else in existence. They consist of energy—an energy that has the power to take on many forms; they can be used to create; they can help or hinder; they can be used as a force of evil or a force of good; they can even materialize the physical from the spiritual. All this is true and must be realized and conceptualized to begin the power of change.
The next step is to learn that there is an integral bond between the body, the spirit, the mind and all of their layers to include the conscious and subconscious and the super-conscious, which is the consciousness of our spirit. There are numerous facets and elements and abilities that contribute to a person’s makeup and its connections to the existence of all creation. Everyone and everything created by God is connected.
For our purpose, let us address one specific connection. The mind and body and spirit are intrinsically connected to the soul (our forever developing whole nature, bridging the spiritual and physical), building a closer relationship to God. What is not commonly known is that whenever a person writes something, it either releases something from within or it obtains or attains something or both. The all-powerful soul can transmute, transform, transmit or transpire it (what is written) into the material as well as the spiritual world. It can create.
The connection between the soul and what one writes is unknown by the masses, but as we continue to enter into the Age of Enlightenment, many connections will be discovered and many abilities will unfold: the inner man will create, will change, and will use abilities not yet commonly used. One of these abilities is utilizing writing in unique ways to change your life—specifically, learning how to write down one’s feelings, thoughts, desires, etc., and using specific Psalms and prayers and using others to help you to make changes and create the material from the immaterial.
Changes can come and materialize as your soul is fed the Virtues and Fruits of the Spirit that have the power to enliven us; this is the catalyst that brings about the true change that many seek. Care about others, believe in the power of goodness, believe in miracles, practice healthy thoughts and deeds, be forgiving, be patient, be kind, and above all, call upon God in the name of Jesus for guidance to live in the Law of Love.
Write in Your Heart and Change Your Life
It is well known by many in the fields of psychology and spiritual teachings that writing down something, especially your feelings and desires, can be very powerful and can bring about change. You now have the forum to anonymously write that which is causing you stress or shame or pain or guilt and receive the benefit of releasing those feelings that are hindering you from moving forward and/or accomplishing your goals. Also, you will have a forum to receive prayers and encouragement from other Members, and access to inspiring articles and other writings (in the other forums) from DEAR HEART Members while maintaining your anonymity.
Your very desires and hopes and dreams can come true; no matter what they are. Do you want to stop worrying? Do you want to end a plight or a particular sin or bad habit? Do you need a vehicle or want a house? Do you want people to like you? Well you have come to the right place. We can show you a way to help make things happen—to help bring about change; don’t write ‘Dear Diary,’ write DEAR HEART, which can make all the difference in the world. You must communicate and connect with your heart!
Read some of what the Bible says about your heart:
I Chronicles 29:17 – I know also, my God, that Thou triest the heart, and hast pleasure in uprightness. As for me in the uprightness of my heart I have willingly offered all these things: and now I have seen with joy thy people, which are present here, to offer willingly unto Thee.
I Chronicles 28:9 – And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve Him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the Lord searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek Him, He will be found of thee: but if thou forsake Him, he will cast thee off forever.
Proverbs 23:26 – My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.
Proverbs 14:30 – A sound heart is the life of the flesh: but envy the rottenness of the bones.
Proverbs 16:5 – Everyone that is proud in heart is an abomination to the Lord: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.
Proverbs 7:1-3 – My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee. Keep my commandments and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye. Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart.
Proverbs 12:25 – Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop: but a good word maketh it glad.
Psalm 119:36 – Incline my heart unto thy testimonies, and not to covetousness.
Psalm 40:8 – I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.
Psalm 51:10 – Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Hebrews 10:22 – Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts, and our bodies washed with pure water.
Matthew 12:35 – A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
James 4:8 – Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to thee. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
Your heart is the seat of what you make it, which in turn will create the being that you become as it has created who you now are. To change your life in any way, you must first believe in the creative power that lies within and behind the heart and change whatever needs to change in your heart or whatever you desire to change. You could begin to experience amazing results when you start writing in your heart, and you can—if you so desire—receive support from listening ears or by receiving many prayers and Food for Thought from others and you can be enlightened by Members who can and will share articles, stories, experiences, etc.
Each person who signs in to the DEAR HEART Platform will use an email address and password of his/her choice to begin being a part of the community to write and begin a journey of change. Each person must register with his or her email address, which will NEVER be sold (by DEAR HEART) to anyone, thus, ensuring the privacy of its Members.
Declaration of Rights and Responsibilities
The ‘DEAR HEART’ Declaration of Rights and Responsibilities will regulate the terms and relationship with its Members/affiliates and/or those who contribute to the platform directly or indirectly. Any and all Members/Contributors must agree to the DEAR HEART Principles, Policy and Terms, design, set-up, requirements, and Rights and Responsibilities:
DEAR HEART makes every effort to respect your privacy and the privacy of others; likewise, DEAR HEART expects you to respect the privacy of all DEAR HEART Members/Contributors. It is paramount that as a Member you adhere to the policy of privacy to never use your name or any other information in the ‘Write in Your Heart’ (your personal online diary) forum; however, you may use your name and other identifying information in all other forums. Also you are not to use specific information regarding any data that you post that would identify any person, company, organization, race, religious order, or group, etc. Such data include but is not limited to names, locations, circumstances, etc., in the ‘Write in Your Heart’ forum.
2. Policy and Terms
All Members/Contributors must agree to the following policies and terms:
- To never identify yourself in the ‘Write in Your Heart’ platform; however Members may use their names and detailed information in all other forums and to enter contests by Dear Heart, advertisers, affiliates, or other sponsors.
- To never provide any information or identify anyone you believe to be in the platform.
- To never use the name of any specific person, company, organization or group in your platform to denigrate, degrade, or show in an unflattering light.
- To never consciously lie or fabricate your situation, problems, needs, etc.
- To never use language, terms, or inferences to degrade or denigrate any person, group, race, religious organization, nationality, company, organization, entity, etc.
- To not use the DEAR HEART Platform if you are under the age of thirteen (13).
- You will not use any of the DEAR HEART content, registered trademark or any of its copyrighted material herein unless given written permission.
- You will never use the DEAR HEART Platform to promote a business, a venture, a product, or to sell anything etc. unless you are an authorized advertiser of the DEAR HEART Platform; however, Members can recommend articles/publications.
- You will never infer, represent, or advocate that you have any specific relationship with DEAR HEART unless you have been given written permission to do so.
- You will never use the DEAR HEART Platform to promote any personal, religious or political venues.
- You will abide by all policies, terms, etc. and understand that DEAR HEART can terminate your entry into the platform if you violate any of its standards, terms, intentions, etc. Also, at its sole discretion, DEAR HEART can terminate a Member.
- You will never use anyone’s DEAR HEART platform (information) for personal use or to use as you desire for any purpose; transcribing or using DEAR HEART content or any Members’ writings is expressly prohibited.
- You will accept the premise that anything you write in the platform can be seen/read by anyone in the DEAR HEART community; therefore, do not write anything you do not want to be read.
- You will write in the platform with the understanding that the platform is meant, in part, to replace a diary and how diaries are used; it is not meant to write biographies, novelettes, long life histories, etc., so be mindful of how much you write on a daily basis. You may, however, continue with a writing the next day using the new, current date. You understand that DEAR HEART reserves the right to disable your account and prevent you from, again, becoming a part of the DEAR HEART community in the future if you violate any of its rules or requirements and for any reason.
- You will NOT hold DEAR HEART liable for any comments, articles, essays, information, claims, promotions, opinions, etc., written by DEAR HEART Members in any of the forums.
- You will never advise any Member to take any specific action, but if any Member take any action from the comments, or articles, etc., written in the Platform/forum, the Member will NOT hold DEAR HEART liable for any adverse, detrimental or dissatisfied outcome. Those who write in the Contributors’ Corner or other forums are merely writing from their own perspectives, experiences, knowledge, etc. The same applies to all writings by our Members.
- You will seek professional advice or treatment if you have any problem(s) which may be overwhelming or causing a problem or if you have any desire to harm yourself or others. You agree not to hold DEAR HEART liable for any of your actions that may result in a negative, harmful, or detrimental outcome. The DEAR HEART Platform (including articles, essays, or paragraphs written by its Members) is designed to encourage, uplift, and offer direction in making decisions to some needs and goals.
- You will understand and agree that whatever you write as a Member that DEAR HEART has the right and is expressly entitled to use your writings in part or in whole. Use of your writings could be used as DEAR HEART desires, to include publishing in any way or medium without any compensation or fee to you.
- Members must write anonymously in the ‘Write in Your Heart’ (your diary) section; however, Members may use their names, credentials, affiliations, etc. in all other forums/platforms if they choose to do so.
- At no time are any Members to write about anyone by name in a derogatory manner.