1. DEAR HEART'S FREE JEWELRY PLAN BROCHURE
2. DEAR HEART'S FREE JEWELRY PLAN
3. DEAR HEART RECEIVER'S REGISTRATION/APPLICATION FORM
4. DEAR HEART GROUP LEADER'S REQUIREMENTS
5. BENEFITS TO BEING A DEAR HEART GROUP LEADER
6. DEAR HEART GROUP LEADER APPLICATION
Home › Forums › Embarrassing Moments › I'm ashamed
This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by dearheart 1 year, 2 months ago.
How can I not be ashamed when I passed near a needy family while I had more than enough for my own needs, forgive me God!
You can still make it right!
It’s never too late to do good deeds
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.