1. DEAR HEART'S FREE JEWELRY PLAN BROCHURE
2. DEAR HEART'S FREE JEWELRY PLAN
3. DEAR HEART RECEIVER'S REGISTRATION/APPLICATION FORM
4. DEAR HEART GROUP LEADER'S REQUIREMENTS
5. BENEFITS TO BEING A DEAR HEART GROUP LEADER
6. DEAR HEART GROUP LEADER APPLICATION
Home › Forums › My Confession › I Stole From My Mom
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by anonymous 11 months, 1 week ago.
When I was a child, I periodically took money out of my mother’s shoes. She kept change in her shoes, believe it or not, and I would wait until she went to sleep and go take some change. It is a good thing, we grow out of wrongs and have remorse.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.