1. DEAR HEART'S FREE JEWELRY PLAN BROCHURE
2. DEAR HEART'S FREE JEWELRY PLAN
3. DEAR HEART RECEIVER'S REGISTRATION/APPLICATION FORM
4. DEAR HEART GROUP LEADER'S REQUIREMENTS
5. BENEFITS TO BEING A DEAR HEART GROUP LEADER
6. DEAR HEART GROUP LEADER APPLICATION
Home › Forums › Bible Trivia › 10 Bible questions and answers
This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Suppe1981 1 year, 8 months ago.
In what city was Jesus born?
How many books are in the New Testament?
What type of insect did John the Baptist eat in the desert?
Who were the first apostles called to follow Jesus?
Peter and Andrew
How many people did Jesus feed with five loaves of bread and two fish?
After Jesus was arrested, which apostle disowned him three times?
Who recognized Jesus as the Messiah when he was presented at the Temple as a baby?
Who asked Pilate for Jesus’ body after the crucifixion?
Joseph of Arimathea
Paul was shipwrecked on what island?
What is the shortest book in the New Testament?
Got more? I want to test my Bible knowledge
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.